Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beware of the Whitehead

I had a regular sized whitehead right above my right eyebrow. I was in my parent's bathroom when I decided to pop it. It went quite smoothly. But what I was extracting wasn't the usual small, period-sized spec of dirt. No. It was big. And smooth. And suppository-like.

Here's a picture of the vessel that came out of my forehead. It wasn't soft like a condom. It was hard like a liqui-gel. And clear.

And if that wasn't weird enough there was moss inside of it. And sticks and dirt and pine needles. Oh, there was even an old tree stump. All inside the liqui-gel suppository white head above my eyebrow.

Fascinated, even in my dream, I put it in a vial after my extraction. Besides being large and in charge it was also extremely hot! Don't touch! I wanted to show it off to everyone, but I had to be careful when I carried it around that I didn't wiggle it too much or else the dirt and moss would cloud up. It was best viewed when settled. Dirt and moss at the bottom, tree trunk at the top.

Note: I have been saying I want to get a facial. Maybe my unconscious is telling me something?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why are you so f'd up?