Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crazy Pee

I was on location in the Midwest, writing a story about weird teenagers and what they do to appear different from everyone else. The girl I was covering made herself look like a cat with make up and an interesting hair-do. I wasn't overly impressed to tell you the truth.

Back at her house I met up with her mom. I contemplated telling her that her daughter wasn't really that different but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I just figured I wouldn't use her in my article.

The mom and I both had to pee so we went into their bathroom that had -- lo and behold -- two toilets next to each other. Thinking nothing of it we both dropped our pants and let loose.

Well, this woman's pee stream got more and more forceful the longer we sat there. And she peed forever! It started spurting out of the toilet and onto my new blue high heels. I was pissed (no pun intended here folks...) and the stronger it got the more I got sprayed.

After a bit I pushed her off the toilet and into the shower, hoping the shower curtain would keep me safe. She was like a possessed sprinkler. I thought to myself, now THIS woman would make a good story....

No comments: